Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Well its been a week since thanksgiving and I have to say part of me is sad to be back. We went down to nana sherrys like we do every year and we had a blast! We got to see all of Brandens side of the family minus a few people and Lily got to meet for the first time her great aunts and great uncle and all their families. I love that Lily has great aunts and great uncles who are just a few years older then her daddy! Lily loved her first thanksgiving and all the fun things she got to eat! She simply loves eating any big girl food she can get her hands on and got to try nanas mashed potatoes (best ever) rolls, and other yummy baby friendly food. She got to see her cousin Catelyn who is by the way one day younger then Lily and weighes at least 7lbs less (and is just one of the cutest babies ever) and she just stared at her the whole time!!! We took family pictures that from what I have seen turned out great and will post as soon as I get copies of and we just had an all around great time. We stayed at auntie Lauren and uncle Steves house which was great becuse they have such a nice place and we are so very excited about their sealing later this month, GO LAUREN AND STEVE! YEAH!!!!! Well thats all until I get the pictures so catch ya laters!!

3 comments:

Pegasus !4 U said...

I will bring them up with me to the blessing will that work for you? Sorry...you left before I got the disc done.

LOVE YOU!!!

KiRstEn said...

guess what??
i love you.
can't wait to see you.

Kuzma Family said...

ok so you'll be happy to know my child is packing on the pounds. We started her on formula because my milk was not fatty enough. Think that's why she was so small. She has gained about 2 pounds this month alone. I'm a little afraid. Loved seeing you.