Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lily the mover!

So when people say don't hope for them to start crawling and walking because once they do chaos insues, oh they were all right! Lily can crawl with the best of them and she is so very fast! She knows exactly what mommy and daddy don't want her to get into and how to do it so that we don't notice at first. She loves to play with all of daddies computer things and thinks she is completely intitled to it. She knows how to turn of the computer and has done it multiple times so daddy had to put a heavy weight in front of it so that she can't get to it, only now she just plays with the weight... She tries to climb on anything and everything and in doing this falls over and bonks her head about ten times a day. But I guess she will only get better at everything and hopefully hurt herself less. Also Lily was blessed by daddy this last sunday and he did an amazing job, we were able to have only some family come due to bad weather althought more tried at risk to life and limb but were not able to make it so I will include some pictures from that day. Thankyou to the Arthurs for all their help and to everyone that made it to the church and our house for the party. I had a great night last night.....Branden gave me my christmas present early, a trip to a spa......I got to dress up in a fancy rob, get a massage that included very warm towels (never had that) and my very first facial, it was amazing. Each time after they did a step in my facial they wrapped a very warm towel around my face it was pure heaven. After the facial I had a free make up session which was neat because as most of you know I rarely put make up on except for church and if we go out all fancy like. I had a wonderful time and am so thankful for my thoughtful husband. Where would we be in this world without the people who love us and without the people we love..........

1 comment:

Becca's Blog said...

What a cute family picture. How did I not know you had a blog. SO crawling, is an adventure all right. She is so extremely cute though! We have a blog too...come check it out. Don't click on my picture that won't work you have to type it in.
http://theoliverfamilyblog.blogspot.com