Monday, October 13, 2008

Lily, the mover!

Well just a few days ago we got Lilys walker in the mail and I put her in it not thinking anything would happen. But to my suprise she starting moving right away. She comes to me when I call her and she loves to play with the toy that's attached to the front. She has started drinking out of a big girl sippie cup, although she's not sure yet what it's all about, and she gets to attend her first wedding tomorrow with mommy. My best friend from work Jerrica is getting married and I am her marton of honor and Lily will be my date. We are planning on blessing her within the next few weeks at church on a sunday soon so listen up and we will tell you when it is going to be. That's all for now, catch you later!

2 comments:

Pegasus !4 U said...

I found you...so glad Marci sent me the link, I am not using that email anymore. Here is a new one fluffersherry@gmail.com

Love you and let me know when the blessing is

KiRstEn said...

:)

ooooooh!!!!!!

cute cute!

i didn't know you had a blog!!!

:]]

love you!