Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day!

Well I have finally been sucked into the craze of blogging. Here I sit at the computer while Lily sleeps off here last feeding trying to entertain myself after an exhausting workout that has made me not want to move much. But life must go on as always! Kudos to my brother and siter in-law who I just found out the other day are pregnant and expecting a boy! We are very excited for their family to grow and for Lily to get another cousin to play with. I finally went back to work about a month ago after taking 3 1/2 months off after Lily was born. I never thought I would be a working mother but it really isn't that bad since I don't work too much and it gives Lily and Branden extra time to themselves to bond. Branden is thinking of trying for a new job sometime soon, H.B. Boys has grown old for him and he would like steadier hours so as to see his little family more. I think I hear a little girl waking from her nap so I must bid adou to you and all who may come after!

No comments: